ant-user mailing list archives

From "Asleson, Ryan" <asle...@BIWORLDWIDE.com>
Subject Use zip or jar as fileset?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 16:59:59 GMT

Hello,

I have a third party jar that contains classes persisted by Hibernate
and their associated mapping files.

I want use Hibernate's schemaexport tool from Ant to generate the schema
from the *.hbm.xml files located in the jar.  Normally I would use a
<fileset> but but apparently a fileset can only be pointed to a
directory, not a jar or zip.

Is there any way I can tell Ant to read the *.hbm.xml files from the zip
or jar without actually unzipping it?

Thank you!!

-Ryan

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.