ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Gies <olivier.g...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Re setting a variable to a new value.
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 09:00:19 GMT
The version I use is "ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"

I advise you use the latest version of ant-contrib:
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net

BR

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*