ant-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Alonso <calo...@unkasoft.com>
Subject Re: Doubt in property file
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 07:35:45 GMT
Hi Irfan.

Regarding to your first question, the answer is yes, you can use as much
property files as you want. About the second question I'm not 100% sure,
but I would say that the value is overriden so that the runtime value
will be the one in the last loaded property file. Furthermore, I can
think about a simple test in which you load two property files with the
same variable declared and afterwards, output the value by using an
<echo> task.

Hope it will help.
Carlos