ant-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Alonso <calo...@unkasoft.com>
Subject Executing a sorted fileset of .sql files in sql task
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 16:57:57 GMT
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for an automated way to execute a set of .sql files inside a
sql task and I do need them to be executed in order. The ant task I've
tried is the following

<sql
           driver = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
           password = "root"
           url = "jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/"
           userid = "root"
           autocommit = "true"
           classpath = "${lib}/mysql-connector-java-5.0.4-bin.jar"

           <transaction>
                  <sort>
                           <fileset dir="${sources.dir}"
includes="*.sql" />
                  </sort>
            </transaction>
       </sql>

But I get the following error  "only single argument resource
collections are supported."
I've been looking over Google for possible solutions or examples, but
I've seen no answer. Could anyone help?

Thanks.