ant-user mailing list archives

From "David J. B. Hollis" <dhol...@AandOConsultancy.ltd.uk>
Subject antrc & ant.conf files
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 06:30:33 GMT
Hi, All

I apologise if I'm asking an obvious question!

I'm running Ant 1.6.5, which was installed as part of Apple's XCode 2
on Mac OS X.4.

I'm using Ant in conjunction with DITA and DITA's Toolkit.

I'm more of a Mac User, and still learning about the BSD under-
pinnings! That should explain a lot! ;-)

I understand that ~/.antrc and ~/.ant/ant.conf are parsed when Ant is
called from the command line. I also understand that these files can
include ANT_OPTS and ANT_ARGS parameters.

Can these files also include a definition for ANT_HOME?

Could someone please confirm the correct syntax for these items.

The things I want to do are:

1. Set ANT_HOME

2. Set a memory requirement for ANT_OPTS

3. Use the -lib property to point to the DITA Toolkit lib, and set a
property known as 'DITA_DIR'.

MTIA
David