ant-user mailing list archives

From tdakanalisw <tdakana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: NullPointerException in PropertyHelper.setProperty
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 07:11:06 GMT

Hi again,

and thanks for your reply Jan,

the problem occurs when I call the init() function wherever it is placed. I
have try many different positions for that function but it fails. The last
test I made was the following:

Project p = new Project();
p.init();

...BUT NOTHING AGAIN :-( . Ιs it possible to happens a conflict with another
java library I use? Any suggestion??

Thank you again!!!