ant-user mailing list archives

From Zapo <>
Subject ANT fails while trying to compile a target
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 08:03:01 GMT

Hi All,

I am using apache-ant-1.7.0 on XP.

While running ANT I get the following error on windows-xp Filename too long
(please see the dump bold).

Looks like my path have gone for a toss, I tried using absolute path instead
of relative still no luck.

I also tried from Eclipse still the same, I making some rudimentary error.
Can some one point out where I should look?

Buildfile: C:\dev\workspace\help\src\build.xml
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\dev\workspace\help\src\build\common
    [javac] Compiling 15 source files to
    [javac] error: error reading
Filename too long
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note:
C:\dev\workspace\help\src\sra\iims\control\common\ uses
unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 1 error

I have uploaded the file for reference build.xml, I have checked the path
all looks ok, any pointers appreciated.

             Zapo build.xml

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: