ant-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Quinne <elite.code.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy issues
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:01:04 GMT

Hi,

I am experiencing a few issues that I have been unable to resolve.

1: On the ivy:resolve, entries for the various dependencies are retrieved,
the ivy-[revision].xml and pom/. Some of the jars are downloaded in the
processes, but not for all the dependencies. I checked on the ibiblio site
and the compiled jars are there. Any reason why there are not being
downloaded?

2: For my compile dependencies I have spring, spring-test, ejb3-persistence,
junit and log4j. Now these jars are in my cache, but only commons-collection
and junit are being retrieved with ivy:retrieve. I have confirmed spring is
there, and the ejb3-persistence jars...I'm stumped why they are not being
pulled across from the cache.

Any help appreciated.