ant-user mailing list archives

From tmni <tere...@ucia.gov>
Subject Re: Defining ant target to run junit tests using dbunit
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 14:14:30 GMT

I thought I had included the junit.jar in the classpath, but maybe it's
defined improperly.
I didn't see it in your sample, where do you define that part of the
classpath?  I think I'm
getting confused about the different places the classpaths are defined, and
how to list
multiple files/directories...