ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Corcoran <boar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Strip directory from fileset includesfile jar location
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 09:23:09 GMT

Thanks for tip. I had a play. The interesting attributes are:
prefix - all files in the fileset are prefixed with that path in the
archive.
fullpath - the file described by the fileset is placed at that exact
location in the archive.
i wasn't able to come up with anything that 'removed' the properties
directory from the path of this file:
<include name="**/properties/log4j.properties" />

tom.