ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Corcoran <boar...@gmail.com>
Subject Strip directory from fileset includesfile jar location
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 16:29:22 GMT

Doing the following creates a sub directory properties in my jar with my
groovy property files, as desired:

<jar destfile="${jar.dir}/${jar.name}.jar" update="no"
basedir="${classes.dir}">
</jar>

However, I have a log4j.properties file which is also located in this the
properties directory on my _file system_ but I want it in the root level of
the jar (so it can be found in the path) and not in the properties
directory. how can I do that?