ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Re setting a variable to a new value.
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 06:47:51 GMT
 I too have sometimes problems with adding new tasks (e.g. antcontrib). I solved it by adding
the jars into the current ANT/lib-path. I still havent find out why this sometimes fails.

I use this to add antcontrib:

  <!-- antcontrib Tasks (z.B. for-Task)-->
  <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location="${ant.contrib.jar}" />
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

My jarname is D:/Programme/Ant/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar

You use: ant-contrib-0.3.jar

Is this the problem?

--
J├╝rgen Knuplesch
-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Chris Green [mailto:chris.green100@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Mai 2008 16:34
An: Ant Users List; avijayr@gmail.com
Cc: olivier.gies@bull.net
Betreff: Re: Re setting a variable to a new value.

As can be seen below, relevant code is at beginning outside of relevant targets

<project name="Build" default="all" basedir=".">
    <description>
        Skeleton Build.xml
    </description>

	<!--  all properties are in build.properties -->
	<property file="c:/build/build.properties" />
                <dirname property="basedir" file="${ant.file.vtaut}"/>

	<!-- path to the svnant libraries. Usually they will be located in  ANT_HOME/lib -->
	<path id="project.classpath">
		<pathelement location="${svnjavahl.jar}" />
		<pathelement location="${svnant.jar}" />
		<pathelement location="${svnClientAdapter.jar}" />
	</path>

	<!-- load the svn task -->
  	<taskdef resource="svntask.properties" classpathref="project.classpath"/>

        <typdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" />

	<!-- load ant-contrib-0.3 task -->
  	<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
                <classpath>
                       <pathelement location="c:/ant/lib/ant-contrib-0.3.jar"/>
               </classpath>
        </taskdef>

        <property name="build.dir" value="c:/build"/>
        <property name="oracle.xlclient" value="C:/oracle/xlclient"/>
        <property name="oracle.xlclient.ext" value="${oracle.xlclient}/ext"/>
        <property name="oracle.xlclient.lib" value="${oracle.xlclient}/lib"/>

Hope this helps your means of grateful help.

Chris