ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Running the <exec ant command in Eclipse?
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 11:11:52 GMT
What system you us? Linux, Windows???

Is wgwt a batchfile or a executable file?

The Ant manual says:
Note that .bat files cannot in general by executed directly. One normally needs to execute
the command shell executable cmd using the /c switch.

<target name="help">
  <exec executable="cmd">
    <arg value="/c"/>
    <arg value="ant.bat"/>
    <arg value="-p"/>
  </exec>
</target>

I discourage the use of arg line, because I had trouble with it.
Use <arg value> instead:
<arg value="/c"/>
<arg value="ant.bat"/>
<arg value="-p"/>