ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kathryn Rivard" <kathryn.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taskdef not receiving the classpath properly?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:09:39 GMT
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM, supareno <reno.rkcrew@free.fr> wrote:

> my question is: if you use 'ant deploy' in a terminal, do you always have
> the exception??

I always build from a terminal (and not from eclipse).  I think by "deploy"
you mean whatever our main build target is, right?  If so, then yes --
unless I put ant/lib/catalina-ant.jar in the classpath of the taskdef, or in
the CLASSPATH environment variable, I always get the exception.  That's what
makes it so weird -- it *appears* as if catalina-ant.jar is the path, but to
get it to work I either have to duplicate it using the environment variable,
or give the taskdef a special classpath

Katie