ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to include application.xml in ear
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:35:02 GMT
The appxml property should be your application.xml and not a path to
it. Here's what my ear task looks like:

<ear
    destfile="${deploy.dir}/@{app.name}.ear"
    manifest="@{manifest}"
    appxml="${app.metainf.dir}/application.xml">
    <fileset dir="${ear.dir}">
        <exclude name="META-INF/application.xml"/>
    </fileset>
</ear>

Interesting note: Although the application.xml file was in the correct
place in my fileset, I have to point to it via the appxml parameter,
then exclude it from my fileset.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Tanuja Goturi <tanuja.goturi@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
>   I am using Ant 1.7.0.
>   I tried using the ear task in my build.xml. It gives me the corresponding
>  ear but it doesnt include the application.xml
>   I tried using the metainf task too. But still it doesn't include
>  the application.xml in the ear.
>   It gives me the following warning
>
>   *app-ear*:
>
>   [*ear*] Building ear: c:\test\accountsmodule.ear
>
>   [*ear*] Warning: selected ear files include a META-INF/application.xml
>   which will be ignored (please use appxml attribute to ear task)
>
>   I am mentioning below the script i am using.
>
>   <target name="app-ear" depends="app-war">
>   <delete file="c:/test/${project.name}.ear">
>   </delete>
>   <ear file="c:/test/${project.name}.ear" appxml="${appxml.path}">
>   <!--
>   <metainf dir="D:/workspace/accountsmoduleEAR/META-INF" includes="*.*"/>
>   -->
>   <metainf file="${appxml.path}/*.xml">
>   </metainf>
>   <fileset dir="c:/test/war">