ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: extracting revision number using ant-contrib regexp
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:32:25 GMT
I think that would be easier:
- Let SVN create the output in xml format
- Read that infos

Jan

<project>

  <!-- Path to a directory under SVN-control -->
  <property name="project.dir" value="../../svn-repository/ant/core"/>

  <!-- temporary file -->
  <property name="tmp.file" value="svn.info.xml"/>

  <!-- Use 'svn info' output all information, but in XML -->
  <exec executable="svn" dir="${project.dir}" output="${tmp.file}">
      <arg value="info"/>
      <arg value="--xml"/>
  </exec>

  <!-- Read the information directly from xml -->
  <xmlproperty file="${tmp.file}" prefix="svn"/>

  <!-- Delete the temp file -->
  <delete file="${tmp.file}"/>

  <!-- Print some infos -->
  <echo>
       Revision      ${svn.info.entry(revision)}
       Last author   ${svn.info.entry.commit.author}
       Last commit   ${svn.info.entry.commit.date}
  </echo>
  <!-- or print all infos
  <echoproperties prefix="svn."/>
  -->