ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lenhof,Danny" <Danny.Len...@gartner.com>
Subject RE: ant and svn
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:35:18 GMT
Here is two examples...hope this helps.

    <target name="svn">

         <exec executable="svn">

             <arg line="update --username jpyork --password jpyork29
http://1.2.3.4/repos/address/I/want/updated
c:/1.2.3.4/repos/address/I/want/updated " />

        </exec>

    </target>

Or try this...

     <property name="repo" value="repository  path of files" />

     <property name="file.location" value="local path to files" />

     <property name="SVNUser " value="jpyork" />

     <property name=" SVNPassword" value="jpyork29" />

    <target name="svn" description="Update project">

                <echo message="Updating ${file.location} from subversion

         <exec executable="svn">

             <arg line="update --username ${SVNUser} --password
${SVNPassword} --no-auth-cache ${repo} ${file.location}" />

        </exec>

    </target>

Dan