ant-user mailing list archives

From "Taj, Abdul" <abdul_...@mcgraw-hill.com>
Subject RE: FW: Trouble with installation
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:43:09 GMT
That would only matter if he had given "Program File"

But since the path is specified like - Progra~1, it is not a concern..

-t

-----Original Message-----
From: glenn opdycke-hansen [mailto:glennoph@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:29 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Trouble with installation

I noticed this
>  ANT_HOME=C:\Progra~1\Ant\apache-ant-1.7.0
>  JAVA_HOME=C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_15;

It appears that Ant and Java are installed in the "Program Files"
folder.
I would first install and to C\:ant or something similar.  Please do
not use a folder name with an embedded space.
Then change the PATH to the new ant install and try again.

--glenn

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.  The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves
the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message.