ant-user mailing list archives

From "Moore, Kent" <Kent.Mo...@fnis.com>
Subject RE: Ant Target timing
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 03:38:58 GMT
Confirm the inclusion of ant-contrib.jar in the classpath, and pass a listener parameter to
the build command:

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/performance_monitor.html

SKent
x8014

________________________________

From: Tom Henricksen [mailto:TomH@A-t-g.com]
Sent: Tue 4/8/2008 8:20 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ant Target timing

Is it possible for ant to give timings for each target?  I get the total time when it completes,
just wondering if I can time for each target executed.

Thanks,
Tom

the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,

by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.