ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Site Selection
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:59:06 GMT
http://ant.apache.org/manual/tasksoverview.html
setproxy access to external sites thru configured proxy

SourceOffSite
Tasks to perform the SourceOffSite sosget, soslabel, soscheckin, and
soscheckout commands

Otherwise you might want to consider configuring multiple repositories with
maven
http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.8/maven-settings/settings.html

M-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emir Mahmut BAHSI" <embahsi@yahoo.com>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:59 PM
Subject: Site Selection

> Hi,
> I am doing research on site selection of workflow management systems. I
wonder how Ant handles site selection.
> For each task do we have to mention in which site it will be executed or
prior to running the workflow we just tell to Ant a set of sites and tasks
that will be assigned to one of the sites according to some site selection
mechanism? Or in Ant we only execute the tasks in local machine. (I am
asking this since I have used Ant only for testing purposes in local system)
> I need to get as much information as possible. Is there any documentation
or any publication about it that I can read.