ant-user mailing list archives

From "Madunic, Marijan \(RBI-US\)" <marijan.madu...@reedbusiness.com>
Subject XSLT task fail rerouting
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:34:54 GMT
I've been looking at the attributes available to the XSLT task on do not
see an attribute to define what to do if the xslt task fails.

A bit of background first. Myself and a colleague are parsing 10s of
thousands of XML files and every now and then an ill formed XML doc
comes along. When this happens the entire process is terminated and we
would like for the process to continue and to move the offending file to
a directory to be parsed via tagsoup and then reparsed using the XSLT
task.

So my questions are:

Does the fail task work as a child of xslt?

If not what if anything can we do to stop the termination of the process
if an ill formed XML doc comes along?

Thanks, any ideas will be appreciated

Marijan (Mario) Madunic
Developer