ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ridley, Aidan" <aidan.rid...@twcable.com>
Subject Using properties in depends list for a target
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:14:03 GMT
I would like to use properties in the "depends" list for a target, but
that does not seem to work.

I would also like to use a filter chain to replace tokens in a property
instead of a file.

Are these things possible? Am I missing something?

I have worked around these apparent limitations by writing things out to
temporary files, but it's messy.

Aidan

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.