ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Aikens" <paik...@gmail.com>
Subject Need to make a DirSet from all directories containing a given file in Ant 1.6.5
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:10:27 GMT
I've seen solutions using <scriptselector> and javascript, but that's
not supported in 1.6.5 as far as I can tell.  Unfortunately, I can't
upgrade to 1.7.0 just yet.  I need to be able to run a <subant> task
on all project directories using a single build file (genericantfile),
but ONLY if those directories contain an ivy.xml file (we want do some
magic preprocessing on projects that have migrated to using ivy using
dependencies found from ivy:resolve - but not all projects have
migrated).  For reasons I don't want to get into here, I am not able
to simply have a build file for each project at this time.

Is there any way to actually create a dirset of all directories that
contain a given file?

--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0