ant-user mailing list archives

From "IvŠn" Perdomo <ia_perd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Set a property based on a regular expression (without ant-contrib)
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:50:55 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to ant and I'm facing the following problem:

I want to know the current ant version, e.g. 1.7.0, I
know that there are built-in properties, but in some
linux distros -like gentoo- the {$ant.version}
property result is:

Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on April 8 2008

and I just want only the "1.7.0" part. Is There a way
to set a value of a property based on the match of a
regular expression, similar to propertyregexp of
ant-contrib? I want to do it with ant's core, not
external libraries.

I hope that someone can give some advice.

Best Regards,

--
Iv√°n Perdomo