ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <emba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Site Selection
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:59:18 GMT
Hi,
I am doing research on site selection of workflow management systems. I wonder how Ant handles
site selection.
For each task do we have to mention in which site it will be executed or prior to running
the workflow we just tell to Ant a set of sites and tasks that will be assigned to one of
the sites according to some site selection mechanism? Or in Ant we only execute the tasks
in local machine. (I am asking this since I have used Ant only for testing purposes in local
system)
I need to get as much information as possible. Is there any documentation or any publication
about it that I can read.

Regards,
Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant