ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject exec task improvements
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 03:21:18 GMT
Does anyone know of any improvements to the exec task coming?  Or perhaps a different task
that has more functionality?

1.       I need the ability to have conditional statements inside to control the arg's and/or
env's

2.       I need the ability to load environment variables into the exec task via a file.
This could allow an outside resource like a file to control the execution of the exec task.
 The file name could be calculated at ANT time and perhaps overridden by the user to get different
behavior from the exec task.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.