ant-user mailing list archives

From "Toomey, Kevin H (ATS, IT)" <Kevin.Too...@thehartford.com>
Subject RE: Suppress javac warning
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:51:37 GMT
What version of Ant/Java are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com [mailto:Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:28 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Suppress javac warning

Hi Kevin,

	Thanks for the reply and you got my question right. However,
setting the nowarn attribute to "on"/"yes"/"true" does not help.
I still see all the warning and deprecated messages.

This is how I'm setting it :

<javac nowarn="true" srcdir="${project.src.java}
destdir="${project.output.classes}">
			 	<classpath refid="common.pathrefs" />
		</javac>

Is there anything wrong , or any other way of trying the same ?

Thanks,
Sumit