ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto Ivo" <alberto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use @@ ?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:19:40 GMT
Hi Brian,

that seems to be exactly what I want.. But I'm really new to this and didn't
understand how to do it.. for me, that's very complicated. Let me explain my
situation:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC
        "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD 3.0//EN"
        "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd">

<hibernate-configuration>

    <session-factory>

        <!-- Configuração Tomcat -->
        <property
name="connection.datasource">java:/comp/env/jdbc/pmpcDS</property>

        <!-- Configuração Weblogic -->
        <!-- <property name="connection.datasource">jdbc/pmpcDS</property>
-->

        ( . . . )

    </session-factory>

</hibernate-configuration>

I didn't understand how i will uncomment the weblogic line and coment the
tomcat line when I generate the WAR. Could you explain me?

Thanks.