ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto Ivo" <alberto...@gmail.com>
Subject Makeurl Task. How to use it?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:53:49 GMT
hello people..

here I am again.. this time I would like to know how to use this tag:
Makeurl

I didn't understand what I read at the official site:

<makeurl file="${user.home}/.m2/repository" property="m2.repository.url"/>

Sets the property m2.repository.url to the file: URL of the local Maven2
repository.

Set the property codebase to the three URLs of the files provided as nested
elements.

I have a JNLP file like this:

<jnlp codebase="http://ssealas09.ep-seal.company.com.br:7002/itpo"
href="itpo.jnlp">

      ( . . . )

</jnlp>

But i have several codebase, depends the server...  and every time I want to
generate a build, I have to change the codebase line acording to the
server.. how could I automatize this using the task MakeURL ?

thanks in advance.