ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto Ivo" <alberto...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use @@ ?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:09:06 GMT
hello guys...

I just subscribe the list.. this is my very first post here..

I have a situation here... I would like to know how to substitute some line
code via ant. let me explain better:

In my hibernate.cfg.xml I have the lines:

        <!-- Tomcat -->
        <property
name="connection.datasource">java:/comp/env/jdbc/pmpcDS</property>

        <!-- Weblogic -->
        <property name="connection.datasource">jdbc/pmpcDS</property>

When I'm developing, I use the tomcat datasource and comment the weblogic
datasource, when I generate the WAR to send to the server, I comment the
tomcat line and take the comment ooff the weblogic line..

I would like to know how to automatize this with ant.. I saw that I could
substitute the lines with @@linecode@@ but I didn't find anyplace to learn..

could anyone indicates a good tutorial for that.. or send me a example of
code??

thanks in advance...