ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tanuja Goturi" <>
Subject How to include application.xml in ear
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:16:47 GMT
 Hi all,

 I am using Ant 1.7.0.
 I tried using the ear task in my build.xml. It gives me the corresponding
ear but it doesnt include the application.xml
 I tried using the metainf task too. But still it doesn't include
the application.xml in the ear.
 It gives me the following warning

 [*ear*] Building ear: c:\test\accountsmodule.ear

 [*ear*] Warning: selected ear files include a META-INF/application.xml
 which will be ignored (please use appxml attribute to ear task)

 I am mentioning below the script i am using.

 <target name="app-ear" depends="app-war">
 <delete file="c:/test/${}.ear">
 <ear file="c:/test/${}.ear" appxml="${appxml.path}">
 <metainf dir="D:/workspace/accountsmoduleEAR/META-INF" includes="*.*"/>
 <metainf file="${appxml.path}/*.xml">
 <fileset dir="c:/test/war">
 <include name="*.*"/>

 Kindly help me out.