ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Redirects with ant-contrib post task
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:18:21 GMT
I don't have a suggestion, although I can tell you that I only created
the Post task to do a simple post.  It is not a full http client, and
won't follow a redirect.  It was really designed for posting build
results to a servlet.  You might look at the newer http tasks in Ant
itself since they are based on the apache http client libraries.

Dale