ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: taskdef not receiving the classpath properly?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:59:11 GMT
Katie,

sorry, i did not read all the thread :-)

are you doing the deploiement with and editor (eclipse for example???)
the thing is if you can see *catalina-ant.jar* with the command line
'ant -diagnostics', so if you type 'ant deploy', NORMALLY, it will not
throw an exception because *catalina-ant.jar* is in the path...

my question is: if you use 'ant deploy' in a terminal, do you always
have the exception??

regards
supareno