ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with verbose attribute of axis-wsdl2java tag
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:17:03 GMT
Luiz Barbosa a écrit :
> Hi Supareno,
>
> Thank you for your answer!
>
> Yes, that's the problem. I put axis-ant.jar and axis.jar, but now I have
> another problem.
>
> One of the operations in my WSDL is the following:
>    <wsdl:operation name="importService">
>         <wsdl:input message="tns:importServiceRequest"></wsdl:input>
>         <wsdl:output message="tns:importServiceResponse"></wsdl:output>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>
> And, when the script cross through the line of verbose (that same previous
> discussed line), I got the following in my Eclipse's console:
>
> Emitter failure. The operation (importService) from portType (Connector) in
> the WSDL document has no corresponding binding operation.
> Hint: make sure that the binding has the same number of operations as its
> portType.
>
> Supplementary information:
>   <wsdl:message name="importServiceRequest">
>       <wsdl:part name="serviceName" type="xsd:string"></wsdl:part>
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="importServiceResponse">
>       <wsdl:part name="importServiceReturn"
> type="tns:JBossESBService"></wsdl:part>
>   </wsdl:message>
>

> What could be the problem now?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiz

It is more a WSDL question than an Ant question :-)
i'm not an expert with wsdl but i could help you a bit...
is your importService operation is in a portType?
if yes, is your binding type has the portType name?
if yes, are you sure that the binding has the operation than the portType?

i could suggest you to search on google about wsdl.

regards
supareno