ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with verbose attribute of axis-wsdl2java tag
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:07:48 GMT
Luiz Barbosa a écrit :
> Hi people,
>
> Please, I have the following problem:
>
> I wrote the following target:
> <target name="wsdl2java-server" description="Gera os arquivos .wsdd e
> stubs/skeletons a partir de um arquivo .wsdl">
> [...]
>
> When I run it, I get the following error message, on line
> Could not create task or type of type: axis-wsdl2java.
>
> Please, how could I fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiz

hi Luis,

are you sure that **axis-ant.jar** is in the ant classpath.
i think that the error is not specific on 'verbose="false"' (because it
is a correct argument), the error message said on line verbose="false"
because it is the end of the first task tag and ant does not know this
task...

regards
supareno