ant-user mailing list archives

From "Debbie Shapiro" <>
Subject RE: FW: Trouble with installation
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:53:12 GMT
Well, I tried reinstalling Ant into c:\Ant, but I'm still getting the
same results.

It somehow thinks it should be looking for my Java path in c:\Program
(instead of the JDK)
And it is looking for tools.jar in the JRE where it doesn't exist.

I still can't run Ant outside of the Ant directory.

Unable to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it in C:\Program