ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Taylor <email2ma...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject consume webservice ant task?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:24:49 GMT
Does anyone know of an ant task which is capable of invoking a web service synchronously, ideally
dropping the soap response into a property?

It may sound like an obscene abuse of ant, but I need ant to execute a number of commands
in a shell, using the same shell for each incremental call in the ant build.

Since fork does not allow communication with the forked process, the only way I can think
of getting around this is by getting my forked process to deploy some temporary light weight
JAX-WS which can be invoked throughout the rest of my script.

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/