ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Drynda <...@pineridge.co.uk>
Subject RE: Create a task to deploy in a remote server
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:05:40 GMT
We use scp. Works well. Here's an example:
        <input
            message="Remote Server User Id:"
            addproperty="remoteUserId" />
        <input
            message="Remote Server User Password:"
            addproperty="remoteUserPassword" />
        <scp
            todir="${remoteUserId}:${remoteUserPassword}@${serverName}:${remoteDeployDir}"
            trust="true"
            verbose="true">
            <fileset>...</fileset>
        </scp>

And then we run a deployment script  on the remote server as follows:
        <sshexec
            host="${serverName}"
            username="${remoteUserId}"
            password="${remoteUserPassword}"
            command="${remoteDeployDir}/InstallStuff.ksh ${buildTag}"
            trust="true"
            verbose="true">
        </sshexec>