ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysieq <krzys...@gazeta.pl>
Subject How to get jruby scripts working?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:17:45 GMT
Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem here. Trying to get a ruby script task working, I
get this message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jruby.Ruby.parse(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/jruby/runtime/DynamicScope;I)Lorg/jruby/ast/Node;

I put the bsf jars (3.0 beta, works fine with javascript) and jruby.jar (1.1
release) on the classpath of cruisecontrol's ant distribution, because
that's the one I'm using (I'm sure it's the one, cause I was already
tackling a similar problem with javascript tasks). Can anyone provide me
with a clue as to what I might be doing wrong?

Best regards,
Chris