ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysieq <>
Subject Re: sudo permissions with scp
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 08:45:06 GMT
I've played around with sudo in something more or less similar. You might
want to execute something like
bash -c "sudo your_stuff"

rather than the command itself. Don't want to discourage You, but in the end
I dropped the scp task and started doing a simple exec with an ssh command
in it. Don't know why, but I was getting some strange results, and this just
seemed easier.