ant-user mailing list archives

From MaxSteel <maxst...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant on AIX using SCP to transfer files with ssh2 keys
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:58:51 GMT

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you can shed some light on this for me.  I'm new to
ANT and am trying to troubleshoot an issue.  I have searched high and low
and all the answers that I found do not seem to work with my configuration.

I have successfully gotten scp to work using user/pass authentication in an
ant script, but I cannot get it to work with ssh2 keys.

Since my passwords expire every 90 days it's become troublesome (cronned ant
script failing because the userid is expired), so I'd like to gets keys
working.

1) I have ssh2 keys set up on serverSOURCE and serverDEST.
2) I can successfully ssh and scp in AIX from serverSOURCE to serverDEST no
problems (no password is needed).
3) I cannot get ANT's scp script to do the same.

Here is my build.xml that I was playing with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <project name="scp" basedir="." default="go">
    <target name="go">
    <scp file       = "user@server:/usr/somefile.txt"
         keyfile = "/home/user/.ssh2/id_dsa_2048_a"
         passphrase = ""
         todir      = "."
         trust      = "true"
         port       = "22"