ant-user mailing list archives

From JG Flowers <Jeremy_G_Flow...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Confused by Ant Exec arg line/var
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:47:12 GMT

Hi folks.
I was recently trying to write a macrodef that called asadmin for managing
resources such as creating/deleting jms/jdbc resources.
I became particularly confused as to how ant hand off arguments through cmd
shell to asadmin.
See thread:
http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=23839&tstart=0

Also was wondering if there is a way to conditionally add args to exec.
See thread:
http://www.manning-sandbox.com/thread.jspa?threadID=23877&tstart=0
If anyone can enlighten me, I'd be most grateful.

The latter thread really gets to the heart of what I was trying to achieve,
by refactoring example posted in first thread... But came unstuck. Was
wondered how you ant experts would attempt to achieve this neatly.
Cheers in advance..