ant-user mailing list archives

From JG Flowers <>
Subject Confused by Ant Exec arg line/var
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:47:12 GMT

Hi folks.
I was recently trying to write a macrodef that called asadmin for managing
resources such as creating/deleting jms/jdbc resources.
I became particularly confused as to how ant hand off arguments through cmd
shell to asadmin.
See thread:

Also was wondering if there is a way to conditionally add args to exec.
See thread:
If anyone can enlighten me, I'd be most grateful.

The latter thread really gets to the heart of what I was trying to achieve,
by refactoring example posted in first thread... But came unstuck. Was
wondered how you ant experts would attempt to achieve this neatly.
Cheers in advance..

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message