ant-user mailing list archives

From mindspin311 <connoc.minds...@gmail.com>
Subject PHPUnit testing
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:14:09 GMT

I want to do some phpunit testing using <exec>

I can't do this if I'm not gonna know the names of the files to test. All I
know is that they end with *Test.php where * can be whatever.. I just want
to be able to generate a string of all of these files in the current and all
subdirectories. Something like: "Name1Test Name2Test Name3Test" will contain
all php files that end with Test. Or is there an easier way to use phpunit
to run all tests??

[[[[EDIT]]]]

I have this so far:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<project default="main">

  <target name="main">

    <apply executable="phpunit">
      <fileset dir="tmp">
        <patternset>
          <include name="*Test.php"/>
        </patternset>
      </fileset>
    </apply>

  </target>

</project>

It doesn't work because it tries to execute the full path for the class
name. I fileset to contain a list such that it has "foo.php bar.php
foobar.php" instead of a full path like /usr/foo/bar/foobar....