ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: xmlcatalog working?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:36:13 GMT
I think that does it. I just stuck all catalog related items on the
classpath:

  <xmlcatalog id="main-catalog">
    <catalogpath>
      <fileset dir="${dir.ripple.core}/catalog-resources">
        <include name="**/*.properties"/>
        <include name="**/*.dtd"/>
        <include name="**/*.xsd"/>
        <include name="**/*.xml"/>
      </fileset>
      <!--<pathelement
location="${dir.ripple.core}/catalog-resources/catalog.xml"/>-->
    </catalogpath>
  </xmlcatalog>