ant-user mailing list archives

From Alex Miller <a...@modea.com>
Subject Re: ant and svn
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:45:38 GMT
I've rely heavily on svn but I could not get the svn task to work
either.  Instead, I just use exec like this:

<target name="test" description="testing svn">
	<property file="svn.prop"/>
        <exec executable="svn" dir="${basedir}">
        	<arg value="export"/>
                <arg value="${svn.url}"/>
                <arg value="--username=${svn.user}"/>
                <arg value="--password=${svn.pass}"/>
	</exec>
</target>

I know this isn't a solution, but it's a workaround that might help you
until somebody can shed more light on the svn task for us.