ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Problem with setting JAVA_HOME for Ant
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:31:44 GMT
Hello, I have found the best thing to do with Windows is define JAVA_HOME in: My Computer/System
Properties dialog. Click the Advance Tab Pane and click the button: Environment Variables.
Don't do this as Administrator but just as the user you are when you are running Ant at the
command-line. HTH

Eric Chamberlain wrote ..