ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant property ant.java.version how does Ant detect this property?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:26:06 GMT
You know, there's one that I'd really love to have, but Ant doesn't
seem to have: What target was Ant itself executing when called. For
example, I have an build.xml with two external targets: "foo" and
"bar". Both "foo" and "bar" are dependent upon targets "barfu" and
"fubar". It would be nice to be able to find out when the tasks
"barfu" or "fubar" are being executed whether the original task was
"foo" or "bar".

I can get around this by using the <antcall> task, but that destroys
the way Ant automatically determines the build order.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 1:32 AM,  <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
> Ant retrieves all system properties - means all properties System.getProperties() returns.
>
>   http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#built-in-props
>   "Ant provides access to all system properties ... For a list of system properties see
>   the Javadoc of System.getProperties."
>

>  Jan
>
>  > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

David Weintraub