ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilson" <netp...@gmail.com>
Subject WAR file - preserve not working as expected
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:24:04 GMT
I have an issue where I want to include images into a war file, but
overwrite some of the existing images in a second pass.

I've tried copying the baseline images into the war in one war task and then
overwrite the images in a second war task.  If I choose duplicate="add" it
does not replace the imagery.

As a result of this, I swapped the order of creating the war files, so the
images are put into the war file first and then I use the second war task to
add all the other images that I don't already have (by using
duplicate="preserve") but this does not work either?!

If I comment out either of the war tasks, the resulting war file contains
the appropriate imagery - so they work independent of each other, but not
together.

Any ideas?

BTW I can't do this in one war task because I repeat this process in a
foreach loop and although it's a new war file each time the image
availability is different for each iteration of the loop.