ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilson" <netp...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get the filename of a dirset - not the full path?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:13:05 GMT
Now that I have a list of directories, I would like to get the directory
NAME rather than the full path - I am trying to use the name to create
directories elsewhere and copy files from a few different places.

Basically I want something that returns me the name after the last slash -
but it looks like string manipulations might be trickier than first appears?

This is what I currently have...

    <target name="create-branding">
        <foreach param="directory" target="create-branding-dir">
            <path>
                <dirset dir="../webcontent-branding">
                    <depth max="0"/>
                </dirset>
            </path>
        </foreach>
    </target>

    <target name="create-branding-dir">
        <echo message="creating-branding-dir called: ${directory}"/>
        <mkdir dir="${distrib.dir}/${directory}" />
    </target>

Cheers,
Rob.