ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lenhof,Danny" <Danny.Len...@gartner.com>
Subject setting properties
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:42:21 GMT
Newbie question:

I created an ant wrapper that calls the build.xml. The issue I have is
that the build.xml call a user.properties and overrides the values I set
for the environment.

Each developer has everything mapped to a d: drive, i.e. ant, weblogic,
etc.  I want it to use my values for my build server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

dll

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom
it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized
to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Gartner
makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.